|
A-Levels is Over?! Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Mark this day my friends! This ridiculous, so called Alevels examinations is officially over for me!! Or so I claim it to be...haha! I got 6 days to mug for my Physics Paper 1 !! And guess what..? Who cares about it anyways? I envy those that have finished their Alevels MUCH earlier than me and also to those that ended their Alevels themselves. Yea, you're right. They ended themselves. Haha. Those are what I call 'Jokers'. These jokers, claim they saw the wrong timing and guess what? They came to the exam hall 1 hour after the start of the exam, and only 15mins to finish the whole paper?! And so, they have no choice but to re-take Alevels next year. Credits to these heroes. No more tutorials, lectures, morning assembly and some waste-time-speeches by Mr.Koh? Come on Mr.Koh, the opportunity costs of attending your SO CALLED speech is too big for profit maximisers like me. You're obviously crowding out the resources man. I earnestly cannot be anymore happier leaving your school. Adios. Alevels, don't bug me anymore. No more I would say. >> Posted By WaiKit Chang at 4:35 PM |
The Owner Hi people, I'm Kit, 20, Chinese. I'm a friendly and easy going guy. I'm not choosy when it comes to making new friends, it's my passion. Wishlist Blogroll Elaine Joanna Wei Jie Xiang Rong Tagboard Twitter Jukebox Nuffnang Archives -November 2008 -November 2009 -January 2010 -February 2010 -March 2010 -April 2010 -May 2010 -June 2010 -July 2010 -August 2010 -September 2010 Viewers Total visits |