|
Post Alevels Life. Thursday, November 26, 2009 Ok, Alevels has UNofficially ended and here I am, shaking legs at home. Thought life could be much happier after Alevels but...it is nowhere better. Gosh, it's so damn B-O-R-I-N-G !! Cant wait for next month though. Nxt month should be a thousand times better than my current shake-leg daily activities..dont call me a pig please, I didn't have a choice in the first place. Well, let's see...next month schedule should be: 1. Prom night- and I still haven't shop for my clothes.. 2. Singapore Tour- Yup, I've planned for a tour in that tiny little small island. With my friends of course.( Nothing better to do ) Just to kill away my shake-leg time. 3. KL Trip- One of the most anticipated activities for this month. First stop will be Genting. Next is KL! Will be exploring the heart of Malaysia. Next stop? Find my friend! :) 4. Sending my friend off for his NS- Poor guy 5. Christmas Day- Definitely the much awaited one. And that wraps up my entire schedule for next month. >> Posted By WaiKit Chang at 2:50 PM |
The Owner Hi people, I'm Kit, 20, Chinese. I'm a friendly and easy going guy. I'm not choosy when it comes to making new friends, it's my passion. Wishlist Blogroll Elaine Joanna Wei Jie Xiang Rong Tagboard Twitter Jukebox Nuffnang Archives -November 2008 -November 2009 -January 2010 -February 2010 -March 2010 -April 2010 -May 2010 -June 2010 -July 2010 -August 2010 -September 2010 Viewers Total visits |