|
I Love U Friday, February 19, 2010 "I LOVE U!! Can I seduce u so that I dont have to get scolding from u for the yet-to-return DVDs i borrowed from the library in June 2009, Miss Librarian?" =______________________________________=" Yea, I borrowed 2 DVDs from the library mid last year and apparently I still havent returned it..and worse still, I'm no longer in that college. To make things even worse, I got 3DVDs with me here...yea, 3!! Apparently my friend asked me to return it for him last year and the DVDs are still here with me..safe and sound.. So, here I am, imagining the situation when the day finally comes for me to return it to the librarian: the bitchy auntie. Plan A: Find a scapegoat. Get a junior and hand him the DVDs, asking him to help me return without telling the truth to him/her Plan B: Crawl inside the library without getting noticed by the aunties. Put the DVDs on the Return Counter SILENTLY! And... RUNN!! If get caught by the aunties: "Hi, long time no see! Eh, my friend is calling me over there! BYE!!" Plan C: Continue to keep the DVDs here. :D Possible outcome: Alevels result get detained by the school. =_= Trust me. The librarians there are the bitchiest of the bitchiests u can ever find. Dont mess with them. I messed with them few times. :D One of the scenarios of me messing with them: "*purposely* Morning auntie!" " WHAT AUNTIE? WHO AUNTIE? WHY CALL ME AUNTIE? IS THIS HOW U CALL THE ELDERS??! CALL ME MISS!!!!!!" "Oh, sorry sorry Miss! *miss? you dont have a mirror? u're obviously an auntie and u want me to call u miss. please la...*" Idiot! Now I dont know how to face her. =_= Hi Miss! I love u! :D *PIAK!!* ( Slapping sound ) T_T >> Posted By WaiKit Chang at 2:19 AM |
The Owner Hi people, I'm Kit, 20, Chinese. I'm a friendly and easy going guy. I'm not choosy when it comes to making new friends, it's my passion. Wishlist Blogroll Elaine Joanna Wei Jie Xiang Rong Tagboard Twitter Jukebox Nuffnang Archives -November 2008 -November 2009 -January 2010 -February 2010 -March 2010 -April 2010 -May 2010 -June 2010 -July 2010 -August 2010 -September 2010 Viewers Total visits |